The renewed 10.5-inch iPad Air, presented by Apple during the presentation keynote of March, is one of the company’s best-featured devices currently present in its product catalog, offering high-end performance to an unpublished price.
In Cupertino updated the iPad family , offering an update not only in design, but also in innovation: the iPad Air 2019 comes with an ultra-thin design, but also with the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, to provide 70 percent more of performance and double the graphics capacity, as highlighted by the company itself . In addition, it is now compatible with the first generation Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard.
The new iPad Air with an 18% discount on Amazon
If you’re among those looking for a low-cost iPad, here’s your chance: Amazon is lowering the price of the 10.5-inch iPad Air with 64GB of internal storage and Wi-Fi connectivity to about 450, 57 euros and with free shipping.
This offer will allow you to save about 99 euros in the final price, so you will get an 18% discount on the purchase of the gray color model, as long as you remember to choose the 64GB of storage with Wi-Fi connectivity in the store.
- Original price: 549 euros
- Price with discount only today: 450.57 euros
Features of the 10.5-inch Apple iPad Air
This new model is basically an update of the iPad Pro previous to the current one that still sold. Despite changing its name and moving to the Air range, it still maintains the Smart Connector, so we can use the official keyboard, and compatibility with the first generation Apple Pencil.
- Retina Multi-Touch screen of 10.5 inches (diagonal) backlit by LED and True Tone.
- A12 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and Neural Engine.
- 8 MP camera and ƒ / 2.4 aperture.
- 1080p HD video recording.
- Touch ID.
- Compatible with the Apple Pencil (first generation) and the Smart Keyboard.
- Battery with an autonomy of up to 10 hours.
- iOS 12 and with the possibility of upgrading to the new iPadOS operating system