Avengers: Endgame has broken all the box office records and has positioned itself as one of the best films of recent years. If you are a fan of the Marvel saga you will surely love the Avengers wallpapers, we already made a complete compilation, but what we bring you today I am sure that you will go completely crazy.
The iPhone allows using animated wallpapers thanks to Live Photos, yes, you have to go through the Apple hoop but the result can look spectacular. Now thanks to a user of reddit you can have on your iPhone an animated wallpaper with the intro to the Marvel movies.
How to get this animated Marvel wallpaper
Then we are going to tell you how to get this animated wallpaper of Marvel on your iPhone, they are simple steps but you have to follow them in the correct order. In addition, these steps will help you convert any video into a Live Photo and then select it as an animated wallpaper on the iPhone.
- The first thing you should do is download the video on your iPhone.
- The link to the video is this to Dropbox , this one from Google Drive , this one from Box , from this one from WeTransfer or from OneDrive . The links may stop working if many users enter.
- You can download it to your computer and transfer it or do it directly from the iPhone.
Now once you have the video saved in the iPhone library, we will have to download an application that converts the videos into Live Photos called intoLive. Once downloaded we follow the steps that I leave below.
- The first thing we should do as soon as we enter is to select the video of the Marvel intro.
- Now we enter the editor of the app.
- We can select the part of the video that we want to appear in the animation. In the free version, we have 5 seconds available, if we obtain the Premium version we will have access to 30 seconds of Live Photo.
- In the bottom part we select the Key Photo, that is, the one that will appear if we do not press the iPhone hard.
- Once everything is ready click on Create and then Save Live Photo
- The Live Photo will be saved in the Photos app so we just have to go to it, press the share button on the bottom left, click on Wallpaper and select the lock screen. Now for the animation to appear we just have to press hard on the screen, so it is only compatible with the iPhone with 3D Touch